2nd Day Pt 1

Yawn....its 4.30am

I set my clock for 4.30am and when it rang, I turned around and fell back to sleep. At 5.30am, Joanna buzzes me and I scramble to get down in 7 mins. We made it into the CBS 2 Chicago studio at 6am. Did i tell you I didn't get to sleep till after 1.30am when I got back from the last screening and how about the jet lag. Suzanne Le Mignot and Alita Guillen anchor the am news. Good interview and segment. Thanks Rey.

Joanna and I at 7.30am having brekkie with Rey - do we look tired? My eyes are really tired..

Lunch

CIDF threw a lovely lunch today at the Seneca. I'm still drowsy and have to have a few expressos before I get to the screenings. Up to today for me The Tea Film, Mystic Ball, Dale and whatever I can fit in between the venues (they are quite spread out os there's a bit of travelling time etc). Will update later.

Popular Posts